GAME ON – OLG needs you
We said GAME ON, and we mean it! Massive changes are afoot in the gaming industry and beyond. Are you interested in being empowered to seize growth opportunities? be part of a bold transformation to take customer success to a new level? OLG strives to be a market leader in gaming and a premier choice for entertainment. We are ready to take this game to the next level and need an enthusiast Senior Financial Analyst – Technology Planning and Performance analyze data to prepare reports on both financial and non-financial Technology Division performance, forecast trends and perform analysis to interpret financial and operational performance to aid in decision making by IT SLT and CTO.
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Sr Manager Technology Divisional Planning & Performance, you will be empowered to:
- Design, develop, and maintain models and spreadsheets that capture and leverage financial data to analyze and interpret information
- Perform detailed financial and operational analysis and historical trend reports and interpret financial results and derive insights for the Technology division
- Support the analysis, measurement and reporting of Technology Division Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), SLAs, etc. to track success and other milestones
- Develop periodic and ad hoc analysis and performance reporting packages (including the use of Power BI dashboards) to provide insights and recommendations to improve performance across the Technology division
- Support the development of an overall performance set for the CTO and senior technology leadership team to provide insights into the financial and non-financial performance of the divisions
- Analyze the current process and develop improvements to create efficiencies
- Manage performance processes for all technology and drive technology-wide adoption, ensure standard processes are followed
- Collaborate with Finance on ad hoc analyzes and proposed process improvements to ensure compliance with current policies and control requirements
- Support month-end, forecasting and financial planning processes for the Technology division
- Assist in the development of the technology division’s annual plan
- Develop a tactical plan for technology projects and initiatives, including rationale, cost and resource implications that are aligned with OLG’s corporate strategy and overall technology strategy
- Support the tracking and monitoring of the Technology Division workforce and prepare summary reports for the CTO
- Support the process of acquiring, tracking and monitoring agency contract resources and timely processing of invoices
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Professional experience: 3 to 5 years of experience with accounting principles | financial analysis |financial controls and procedures| Experience with Dynamics 365 and Power BI considered an asset
Education: University degree in accounting | Business |Finance or related discipline |CPA or in the process of becoming CPA at the higher level | considered an asset.
Negotiation and influence: ability to negotiate and influence effectively while being open to perspectives and maintaining strong relationships
Strategic Thinker: strong strategic and critical thinker with the ability to immerse themselves in unique challenges and find creative solutions
Cooperation & fun: inclusive and collaborative working style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and Trust: do what is right and operate with transparency and openness
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
OLG’s goal is to contribute to a better Ontario by providing great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion dollar organization with a wide range of business lines including lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horse racing and charitable gaming. OLG is in the midst of a massive transformation to become customer obsessed and take our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people. Our culture will be based on real, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity and openness in everything we do. We support and empower employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family-friendly work practices, including remote work.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are essential elements of our culture, the cornerstone of our values of respect, integrity, stewardship and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their insights and skills for the benefit of the people and the province of Ontario.
As we reshape and grow our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose and ensuring our business delivers meaningful results. benefits for Ontarians. OLG’s net profits are reinvested in the province, contributing to the quality of life of Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG, visit our website at www.olg.ca
We look forward to hearing from you, interested candidates should apply online by July 18, 2022.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] if you require accommodation at any time during the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.