Plano Town Center (31064), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop the annual budget, monthly financial forecast and long-term financial plan
- Develop financial models and analyzes to support business growth and strategic initiatives
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including the areas of income, expense and capital expenditure
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze the causes of unexpected deviations
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to support accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyzes
- Identify industry trends and ideas regarding competitor strategies and / or relative financial performance (e.g., peer benchmarking)
- Perform ad hoc analyzes using data retrievals from internal financial systems and external market databases and consolidate information into clear and concise presentations
- Work closely with business leaders to help identify areas and processes to improve efficiency
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative specialty (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering)
- At least 2 years of experience in financial analysis and financial modeling
- Master in business, accounting, finance or economics
- CTP or CFA or CFM or CPA
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis and financial modeling
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL and Python skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new work authorization applicant for this position.
No agency please. Capital One is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background investigations, including, to the extent applicable, Section 23-A of the Corrections Act. from New York ; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; the Philadelphia Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to criminal background investigations.
If you have visited our website for information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position and you are in need of accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or by email to [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used to the extent necessary to provide reasonable accommodation necessary.
For technical assistance or questions on the Capital One recruiting process, please email [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse, warrant or be responsible for any third party products, services, educational tools or other information available on this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the UK is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).