- Tigress Financial analyst Ivan Feinseth raised the price target on NVIDIA Corp. (NASDAQ: NVDA) at $410 from $400 and retained a buy rating. The price target implied a 45.3% upside.
- Nvidia’s recent Analyst Day and GPU Technology Conference, or GTC, highlighted new products and their advancements in AI, further powering data centers, gaming, autonomous tech, and the Omniverse targeting a total addressable market of $1 trillion.
- Read also : 5 Nvidia Analysts on AI Inflection, a Trillion Dollar Opportunity, a Silicon-Software Split and a Dizzying Valuation
- Nvidia has increased its long-term TAM to $1 trillion, with a 50-50 split between silicon and software.
- Nvidia has continued to evolve to become the world’s leading provider of AI processing, arguably the world’s most transformative technology.
- Price action: NVDA shares traded up 1.90% at $287.55 pre-market when last checked on Tuesday.
Latest reviews for NVDA
|March 2022||Goldman Sachs||Restores||Neutral|
|February 2022||Summit Analysis Group||Downgrades||To buy||Hold|
|February 2022||Mizuho||Maintains||To buy|
View more analyst notes for NVDA
See the latest analyst ratings
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.