The Hewlett-Packard Development Company has issued a call for applications for the position of Financial Analyst.
- Provides complex financial analysis for a finance function or business.
- Builds and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within a particular company’s finance.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies problems and suggests solutions.
- Represents Finance on cross-functional teams.
- Provides mentorship and advice to analysts.
- Undergraduate university degree with a specialization in business or economics; Graduate degree or accounting certification (e.g. CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Generally experienced in more than one finance function.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business sense.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to TaxscanAdFree. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.