Amazon has launched a call for applications for the position of trainee financial analyst.
- work closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would aid in decision-making.
- The candidate will work with key players in one of our various business sectors (to name a few: e-commerce market: “Amazon.in”, media and advertising company: “Prime Video “, fintech: “Amazon Pay”, logistics: “Amazon Transport Services”) in functions such as internal audit, corporate finance, accounting, financial planning and others.
- CA candidate with 18 months of internship completed. Preferred internship experience around legal audit, accounting, internal audit and analytics
- Continuation of CA, cleared IPCC on first attempt
- Available to do an internship with us for 9 to 18 months
- Possess good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and industry knowledge
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Excel and have good communication skills for stakeholder management.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan ad-free. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.